Hmm, my bucket list of things to do. Well, let’s break it up into two categories to start: 1. Before 30 and 2. Before I Die
- DIY landscape the backyard
Take a floral design classSee more here!
- Travel to Amsterdam (and a handful of other places on the list!)
- Be fit and healthy
- Learn calligraphy
- Rid my house of toxic ingredients
- Throw Kyle an epic 30th birthday party
Attempt picklingThanks, Gourmandise!
- Find work I’m passionate about
- Visit Kate & Kenne in Germany!
Before I Die
- Own and travel the country in an RV (preferably an Airstream)
- Be a loving owner to a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever
- Rent a lake/beach house for two weeks and invite everyone we can
- Learn graphic design (Photoshop/Illustrator)
- Start and succeed in a business venture
Renovate a kitchen
- Become a better photographer
- Have kids
Learn& master making cabbage rolls and sour soup
- Own and run a property suitable for events (venue, warehouse, barn?!)
- Have a weeping willow tree
- Design and build the coolest play/treehouse ever (I am a giant child)
- Go to THUNDER in Louisville… and the Derby!
- Design and build the house of our dreams!
- Have more animals than people in our household (we’re even right now)
Kyle & Allie’s Movie List (AKA: The always growing list of movies we (ahem, Allie) still need to see)
- Captain Ron
- Three Fugitives
- Surf Ninjas
- Out of Sight
- Almost Famous
- Pans Labyrinth
- Jacob’s Ladder
- Demons 1985
- Silent Hill
3 thoughts on “Allie’s List”
I can teach pickling…;) And we have an open door policy for Thunder and Derby!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Got you covered on the cabbage rolls and sour soup. We are so overdue on a chat but happy as hell for you on the new endeavor. As far as modeling is concerned Maryellen was the sole benefactor of my ignorance/ patience in our youth… and there were tears, promise. Go Allie!