My bucket list…Well, unlike my sister I can no longer make a “Before 30” list. The downside to being the older sister I suppose, although I can’t complain about all I’ve been able to see and do prior to 30. So, no restrictions or timelines, just a list of things I still want to do and accomplish in my life. More to come.
- Eat at a Michelin-starred restaurant
- Travel to: Italy, Spain, Czech Republic, Hungary, Sweden, Australia
- Work with animals – volunteering, fostering, fundraising, vet school. I don’t really know what this means yet, but I want to devote time to helping animals in need.
- Go skydiving
- Learn to speak German (at least a little)
- Sail on a European cruise
- Become a mom